The Paleo Diet is Soy Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free and Preservative Free. The Paleo Diet is commonly known as the Caveman Diet, Stone-Age Diet or Hunt Gatherers Diet. Soy allergy is an auto-immune condition triggered by the consumption of soy. Peanuts commonly thought to be a nut is a legume and not allowed in Paleo Diet Recipes. Soy is not only in soy foods but in every day products containing preservatives and additives. In all allergies a professional doctor should be consulted for treatment and diet.
Soy allergy is a common food allergy in infants and young children. Soy ingredients are common in processed and manufactured products. Soy is a common ingredient in fast food restaurants, infant formula, cereals and salad dressing having soy. Soy is a common ingredient used in Chinese cooking. Soybeans are a legume not a nut,http://mbtprezzi.webs.com/. The allergy can extend to other foods in the legume family. Legume includes navy, kidney, string, black, and pinto beans, chickpeas (garbanzo beans), lentils, carob, licorice, and peanuts. Soybean allergies and peanut allergies are common. Foods not allowed in Paleo Diet: potatoes,mbt scarpe, legumes, rice, processed sugar, wheat and dairy. Foods allowed in Paleo Diet: meat, poultry, fish, fresh fruit and fresh vegetables, natural herbs and spice. Cavemen ate their foods raw. Potatoes,mbt prezzi, legumes, wheat and rice contain toxins raw and were avoided by Cavemen. The Cavemen did not drink animal milk because animals had not been domesticated,http://mbtvendita.webs.com/. The Paleo Diets emphasis on lean meat, fresh fruits and vegetables,mbt scarpe, elimination of processed sugar. Paleo Diet nutritious, low carbs and preservative free diet has long term health benefits. Back to Mother Nature Diet. Based on your personal preferences a strict or modified Paleo Diet maybe best suited for your health requirements and life style.
Foods and Products to avoid for Soy Free Diet:
– Baked Goods containing peanuts, peanut oil and soy flour (bread, crackers, cakes, rolls and pastries)
– Natural and processed cereals containing soy ingredients
– Soy pasta
– Soy beans and soybean sprouts
– Soy commonly used in the preparation of Chinese food.
– Any vegetables or fruits prepared with sauces or breading with soy products
– Any vegetable drink, fruit drink mix, instant coffee, hot cocoa mixes, malt beverages with soy ingredients
– Lunch and deli meat with soy preservatives.
– Margarine and butter substitutes containing soy generally in preservative.
– Any salad dressing, mayonnaise containing soy products
– Heinz® Worcestershire sauce
– Lea & Perrins® sauce
Label Ingredients that contain soy:
– shoyo sauce
– textured vegetable protein (TVP)
Products that may contain soy are flavoring, processed foods and preservatives.