Insulin-producing cells in the pancreas of people with Type 1 diabetes are destroyed by cells that normally defend us from invading organisms.
Type 1 diabetes is also called insulin-dependent diabetes,Coach Outlet Online. It is a chronic condition in which the pancreas produces little or no insulin,jordan 5, a hormone needed to convert sugar (glucose) into energy. Diabetes is a lifelong disease for which there is not yet a cure. There are several forms of diabetes. Type 1 diabetes is caused by a lack of insulin output because of damage to the pancreas gland. The body’s defense system may attack insulin-making cells by mistake,Retro 8. Damage to the pancreas can occur for a many reasons,Foamposites For Sale, eg a viral infection. But the most common cause in Type 1 diabetes is the body’s own immune system,jordan retro 5.
Various factors may contribute to type 1 diabetes,grapes 5, including genetics and exposure to certain viruses. Despite active research, type 1 diabetes has no cure. Type 1 diabetes can occur at any age, but it usually starts in people younger than 30. Symptoms are usually severe and occur rapidly. Type 1 diabetes symptoms include Extreme hunger ,Weight loss ,Blurred vision, and fatigue. The best diet for people with type 1 diabetes is low in fat. This diet will help you control your blood sugar level, as well as your blood pressure and cholesterol levels. Monitor your blood sugar level is to test it at least 3 times each day, including at bedtime. Regular exercise helps control the amount of sugar in the blood and helps burn excess calories and fat to achieve optimal weight.
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment Tips
1. Taking several insulin injections every day, using an insulin pump, or using inhaled insulin.
2. Monitoring blood sugar levels several times a day using a home blood sugar meter.
3. Regular physical exercise, because exercise helps the body to use insulin more efficiently.
4. Not drinking alcohol and smoking if the person is at risk for periods of low blood sugar.
5. Treatment for diabetic ketoacidosis includes fluids given through a vein to treat dehydration
6. Eating a healthful diet that spreads carbohydrate throughout the day, to prevent high blood sugar levels after meals.